Saturday, February 28, 2015

Kraftin Kimmie Stamps Guest Spot

I am soooooooo Excited for this!!  I love Kraftin Kimmie Stamps and I do believe I am addicted.  (That's not a bad thing, right!!)  Anyway, I fell in love with this set of stamps from KKS called Oh, Snap!  It reminds me of every time that my daughter and I go somewhere new we have to do what is now referred to as a "selfie", but we've always called it "A Thelma and Louise".  LOL!!  Anyway, I decided I wanted it to look like she had taken her picture inside a photo booth.  You remember those that you sit in and make those silly faces and it spits out a film of paper with 4 photos of you and your friend sticking out your tongues!!  Yup, very fond memories.  This is actually made into a shaker card filled with some green stars that you can see floating around the image.  I also embossed the sentiments which also come with this set of stamps. I placed the image on top of an svg file I had that is a "polaroid" film just to add some dimension and fun to an already great image. You can find and fall in love with these stamps just like I have by visiting www.KraftinKimmieStamps.com.  You won't be sorry, but you may come away a little lighter.  Well, at least your wallet will be lighter!  Hehehehehe!  I hope you like my card.



No comments:

Post a Comment